DO YOU OFFER MEALS?
Yes, you can order breakfast. Meals are prepared with careful attention and passion. We guarantee the freshness of the ingredients we use and their local origin. The meals are delicious, and our guests usually love them. We accept meal orders with a two-day advance notice, and the current weekend menu is available at the number 668 503 593.
For the guests’ convenience, we offer a fully equipped kitchen with an electric oven, toaster, electric stove, drip coffee maker, and electric kettle. Such amenities, paired with the breathtaking view, should only encourage collaborative meal preparation at convenient hours. There is a local store within 500 meters, and a LIDL is located within 2 km where you can do your shopping.
CAN I USE THE SWIMMING POOL?
The swimming pool is available exclusively for Guests renting the GLAMP VILLA, BOHO VILLA, or BEACH HOUSE. Guests of N-GLAMPS are invited to use the Glamp SPA with a jacuzzi and sauna for an additional fee.
CAN I RENT ONE ROOM IN GLAMP VILLA?
No. The rental price of GLAMP VILLA applies to the entire property.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SLEEP IN THE GLAMP VILLAS?
The GLAMP VILLA has 4 rooms, each with a separate bathroom. Each room has a double bed (180×200) designed for two people. For an additional cost, we can prepare bedding for 2 people on the sofa located in the living room.
The BOHO VILLA can accommodate 8 guests. It has two bedrooms, both located on the upper floor with a beautiful view of the lake and a terrace – each room is for 2 people. The third room is for 4 people with two single beds and a sofa bed for 2 people. The free exceedance of this number of guests is only allowed for children who will sleep in beds with guardians or in travel cots, which should be reserved in advance. You should agree on the numer of people staying in the Villa with N-Glamping during booking.
The BEACH HOUSE can accommodate 10 guests. It has two bedrooms, both located on the upper floor with a beautiful view of the lake and a terrace – each room is for 2 people. The third room is for 4 people with two folding beds that create a very comfortable large bed (180×200) – each for two people. There is also a sofa bed for 2 people in the living room.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SLEEP IN THE GLAMPS?
The sizes of our Glamps vary. From 2 people in Glamp Love to 6 people in Sailor Glamp or Family Glamp. In each GLAMP, it is possible to add a travel cot for children up to 3 years old.
- In ALCATRAZ GLAMP – a maximum of 4 adults can sleep – 2 people on the corner sofa and 2 people on a mattress (dimensions: 170 x 180) on the mezzanine.
- In FAMILY GLAMP – a maximum of 6 adults can sleep – 2 people on the corner sofa, and on the mezzanine, 2 people on a mattress (dimensions: 180 x 200) and 2 people on the second mattress (dimensions: 200×200).
- In SAILOR GLAMP – a maximum of 6 adults can sleep – 2 people on the bed (dimensions: 140 x 200) in a separate bedroom, and on the mezzanine, 2 people on a mattress (dimensions: 200 x 200) and 2 people on the second mattress (dimensions: 200 x 200).
- In FLORIDA GLAMP – a maximum of 3 adults can sleep – 1 person on an extra bed and 2 people on two mattresses (dimensions: 120 x 180) on the mezzanine.
- In LOVE GLAMP – a maximum of 2 adults can sleep – on a double bed (dimensions: 160 x 200). An additional cot for a child is possible for an additional fee.
- In ROMANTIC GLAMP – a maximum of 4 adults can sleep – 2 people on the sofa and 2 people on a mattress (dimensions: 170 x 180) on the mezzanine.
IS THERE PARKING?
Yes, free parking is available for guests on the N-GLAMPING premises.
IS THERE BEDDING AND TOWELS?
Yes, we provide bedding along with towels for each guest at N-GLAMPING at no additional cost.
IS THERE A LIFEGUARD ON THE BEACH?
No. The beach is unsupervised. Individuals swimming do so at their own risk.
IS A GRILL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE GLAMPS/GLAMP VILLAS?
For guests of Glamp Villas, Boho Villas, and Beach House, a grill is available. With the comfort of Glamp guests in mind, there is a designated grilling area within N-GLAMPING. The use of personal grilling devices, disposable or reusable, in other areas (near the GLAMPS, on the terraces) is prohibited for safety reasons.
IS IT WARM IN THE GLAMPS/GLAMP VILLA?
In the GLAMPS, individual air conditioning is installed to adjust the temperature to be comfortable for guests. Similarly, in GLAMP VILLA, each room has its individual air conditioning. Heaters are also installed in the bathrooms and can be used if needed.
CAN I COME WITH A DOG/CAT?
Yes, in 90% of cases – we accept guests with pets. Only in Florida Glamp, pets are not accepted. In other facilities, we welcome pets after a prior discussion with the owners. Their stay is subject to a one-time fee regardless of the length of the stay. For pets – their behavior and any damages are the sole responsibility of the owners, who are also accountable to other N-Glamping Guests. Pets are not allowed to be on the N-Glamping premises without supervision. There is an absolute obligation to clean up after pets. In the event of non-compliance with the established rules of order at N-Glamping, N-Glamping’s staff may ask Guests to leave the facility without refunding the cost of the stay.